Re: please help!

Sun Mar 22 22:01:02 2009

Someone said Germany and the UK have a Cine MRI...at least I believe that's what it was. Anyhow, whatever it is, they DEFINITELY need it here in the United States of America. I'm so tired of suffering when there is help available but not being given to us.

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Kelly Murray To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2009 8:56 PM Subject: Re: please help!

I never had a CT Scan show my adhesions. So, when they tell you that they can't find anything wrong on the CT Scan, you might mention that you found out that adhesions do not normally show on a CT Scan. Someone was mentioning on this site some other scan that showed adhesions but as far as I am concerned, I have had numerous tests and have had adhesions for years and nothing ever showed up.

> ----- Original Message -----
From: vicki To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Monday, March 09, 2009 8:54 AM Subject: please help!

I have been in pain for 5 months. It's ok in the morning when I get out of bed, but when the day goes on, as I sit too long or bend too much the aggravating pain returns in my "kidney" area and around to my lower left side. It can get VERY bad by the end of the day, but if I lay down it gets better.. I have had a CT scan, xrays, urine tests, blood tests, and colonoscopy. I have been to 3 Dr's, and the emergency room 3 times for the same left flank pain that wraps around to the lower left side. They say It's probably adhesions but the ct scan and xrays don't support that. HELP!!! Can a ct scan miss this? I can relate to so many of the emails on this forum. Can anyone help me? I have a dr's apt tuesday 3/10 with a surgeon. any advice? Thanks Vicki

http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------

--
-------------------------------------------------------------------------  No virus found in this incoming message.
  Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com
  Version: 8.0.238 / Virus Database: 270.11.24/2017 - Release Date: 03/22/09 17:51:00

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: