Re: Helen chalmers, Still in pain

Tue Mar 24 17:25:17 2009

Debbie , I'm so sorry I too lost a great friend due to adhesions. I wish they could find a cure or a treatment to end all this pain we all share. I find I give up hope so often, I always anymore find myself when one of you say you found a new treatment or a new tool to find adhesions to be like yeah but does it work or when will we be able to use it. I guess you can say I've always had high hopes after surgery and then to be let down again and again I've just don't have hope anymore. I'm in so much pain daily and take so many meds for this disease. All I want is my life back or at least just a part of it. To wake up in the morning and have no pain. To be able to be a wife like I was before all this began, and a more active mother to my two kids and my grandchild. To me I sometime wish I had cancer or some disease because at least there is treatment and hope and drs respond better to those which they can treat. Ok I need some cheese now to go with my wine. Sorry just had to vent. Kelly V.

>----- Original Message -----
From: sarah.wampler@yahoo.com To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 2:35 PM Subject: Re: Helen chalmers, Still in pain

> Debbie,
> My deepest condolences to you and your family.
> Sincerely,
> Sarah
> At Tue, 24 Mar 2009, Katie wrote:
>>
>>Debbie,
>>
>>I am so very sorry for the loss of your sister. I never "met" her on
>>this site but read her story on at least 3 other websites. I will keep
>>you in my prayers.
>>
>>--
>>Katie
>>
>>At Tue, 24 Mar 2009, Sister of Helen jackson Chalmers wrote:
>>>
>>>My Dearet
>>>Helen died Apr 07, I am finding out today, her sister. I
>>>moved and they couldnt find me. Helen couldnt take the pain friends.
>>>
>>>Debbie
>>
>
> http://www.adhesions.org/forums/message.htm
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: