Infertility

Mon Mar 30 13:52:27 2009

_____

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of annmarie bluett Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 10:06 AM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Infertility

Hi Rebecca

I don't know if this will help or not - I was diagnosed with stage 4 endo when I was 38 - I always had problems with pain and periods but kinda delt with them. I never suspected I had endo as I had 2 children in my early 20's - both boys are now strapping 6ft teenagers!

After the lap that diagnosed my endo I did ask how come I was able to conceive so easily - took a month with each - my gyne said that if I had been investigated then I would have been showing early signs and would be diagnosed - my problem was that I let it go so long that on diagnosis 20 years later my ovaries, womb, bladder, bowel and cervix was so stuck down that I had no option but to have a complete hyst. My fault really - should have been checked out years ago - ah well

Anyhow - what I am trying to say is - if I could have children then there is hope for you. I think it may depend on how old you are. Endo is called the 'career woman's disease' young women put their career before children and then run into problems in their 30's as the disease will have progressed to a point that it affects their infertility - though I know many who have gone through IVF successfully so there is a route for them.

I hope I am right with what I am saying and that it gives you some hope.

Congratulations on your wedding and let us know how you go on!

Lots of luv

Annmarie --- On Mon, 30/3/09, IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> wrote:

From: IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> Subject: Infertility To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Date: Monday, 30 March, 2009, 3:43 PM

Sender: rhallen23@hotmail.com (Rebecca) Subject: Infertility

I am recently married I just wanted to know has anyone been diagnosed with adhesions and endometriosis and still had children after the diagnosis?

to the unsubscribe form at http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm

to the unsubscribe form at http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: