Dr. Cook

Thu May 7 20:15:23 2009

This is to Linda Halford, Hi I haven't been on site in a while, too many family things going on, and have been down quite a bit with adhesions too. The worst was on Easter. I Made a dinner, took half down to My Aunt and Uncle that raised me 45 min. drive. Go them situated, and drove home. The pain was so bad I was scared to death! I was just writhing in pain, rolling back and forth on my bed with the heating pad, and just sobbing, stabbing, felt rolling almost like contractions building up. That was my closest time to want to end it ever. Anyway to get on woth my question to you, you said that you went to Dr. Cook in Ca. I have been reading up on him, and what others have had to say on this website. Been to Germany for 2 surgeries, and spray gel application, and cannot afford to go back. I got hurt 7 weeks post op, returned to work 1 month too early, had my gallbladder removed, then tripped and fell. So they have returned horribly. Where did you see him at?

I see that he practices in Los Gatos, Ca. I grew up in San Jose. I live in Oregon now. I am curious how it all went for you, where you went,how it helped you, and how you feel now. I can stay with Family, but at the same time I don't want them to see what I go through and deal with as far as adhesions go, or have them be put out. Knowing there is a place to stay would be nice since I am on disability as is my husband. I don't have Ins. yet. My Gastro wants me to go to OHSU for a Celius Plexis Block when I do get ins. I have had intercostal nerve blocks, so I am afraid to go through more injections as I am about surgeries. I have had 11 so far. Thanks for listening, and any info you can send on I would really appreciate it. Thanks, Cheryl D.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: