Sometimes you just have to let go....

Mon May 18 17:52:48 2009

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of JMoore4877@aol.com Sent: Monday, May 18, 2009 1:34 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Sometimes you just have to let go....

It makes me so sad to read your post.  I have felt similar to the way your feel.  Although, I am fortunate to have my husband and sons support.  Please know that you are not alone in your struggle with this disease.  There are so many of us.  We have to stay strong and fight through this horrific struggle.  There is some reason we have the disease.  We may not understand why, but we have to fight and hope that our fight will bring someone else down the road.  When your down reach out to this site and let others listen to your struggles.  You may be able to help someone else who is having a bad day.    Stay strong and never, never give hope!!!    In a message dated 5/16/2009 3:49:11 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, tracy.joslin@adhesions.org writes: Sender: misterbmurphy@aol.com (Bill Murphy) Subject: Sometimes you just have to let go....

I was seen by a highly regarded surgeon at Brigham and Womans Hospital in Boston Massachusetts.  I have suffered from abdominal adhesions since 1994.  I wrote my story just a couple of days ago.  This doctor wrote many letters that have been included in medical journals.  He is an expert on adhesions.  He writes that all surgeons should be using one of the various materials available today to help prevent the build up of adhesions.

He was very good to me but explained that in my case the damage had been done.  He was willing to attempt surgery if I insisted but basically assured me it would not be successful.

If I still had my wife and therefore a life I would pursue every possible solution as fruitless as they might be.  I've lost her, she's not coming back.  I've lost my job.  I've lost all my coaching positions.  Even my two boys now live in different parts of the country. So I live alone every moment of every day with severe pain as my constant companion.  It is not a life, it's simply an existence.

Not one that I want to continue for much longer.

Good luck.

Bill Murphy misterbmurphy@aol.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: