HERBS FOR ADHESIONS

Sun May 24 21:40:53 2009

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of lindahalford Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 8:55 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: HERBS FOR ADHESIONS

I found the information an herbalist doctor relied on to create a formula of herbs that is suppose to help nerve pain and severe blood stagnation in the middle body; pleural adhesion, acute and chronic hepatitis, etc.  Circulation (SJ) is designed to treat various types of illnesses characterized by cardiovascular and circulatory disorders.  Resolve (AI)--(anti-inflammatory) ...Clinical Applications -- formation of hardness and nodules; any type of swelling, mass, hardness, etc.    I took the herbs for a month and didn't notice any difference in my pain or adhesions.  It may take several months to get results.  This formula cost me over $100.00 and I couldn't afford to continue to use them.       The information and ingredients (herbs) used were listed in a Lotus Institute of Integrative Medicine document.     If interested, I could provide the 10 pages to the person in charge of adhesions.org who could then post it on their website.     Linda, Jacksonville, FL

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: