HERBS FOR ADHESIONS

Tue May 26 21:30:00 2009

ADMIN NOTE: a copy of this list mention has been requested. Please do not send through messages that you would be interested. If the list is of interest, we will post to the IAS website and provide a link through a message on the IAS board.

Thanks. Tracy IAS Admin

________________________________________ From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of

--
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2009 10:43 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS
Subject: Re: HERBS FOR ADHESIONS

I would be interested in trying them. Please provide the listing to this site. Thank you Linda Terrie Alderman

-----Original Message----- From: IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Sun, 24 May 2009 10:41 pm Subject: HERBS FOR ADHESIONS From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of lindahalford Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 8:55 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: HERBS FOR ADHESIONS

I found the information an herbalist doctor relied on to create a formula of herbs that is suppose to help nerve pain and severe blood stagnation in the middle body; pleural adhesion, acute and chronic hepatitis, etc.  Circulation (SJ) is designed to treat various types of illnesses characterized by cardiovascular and circulatory disorders.  Resolve (AI)--(anti-inflammatory) ...Clinical Applications -- formation of hardness and nodules; any type of swelling, mass, hardness, etc.    I took the herbs for a month and didn't notice any difference in my pain or adhesions.  It may take several months to get results.  This formula cost me over $100.00 and I couldn't afford to continue to use them.       The information and ingredients (herbs) used were listed in a Lotus Institute of Integrative Medicine document.     If interested, I could provide the 10 pages to the person in charge of adhesions.org who could then post it on their website.     Linda, Jacksonville, FL

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: