Nerve Damage

Thu Jun 4 17:59:45 2009

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of JoD3099@aol.com Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2009 4:32 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Nerve Damage

In reply to Annmarie Bluett, I would love to talk to you I have been down the same road you have been dealing with massive adhesions & bowel obstruction.  I had a abdominal hysterectomy when I was 30yrs. old & that caused  on-going surgeries for abdominal adhesions 6 surgeries so far & at this time having problems with my adhesions again.  I also have fibromyalgia pain 24/7 & adhesions from having breast cancer surgery.  I've been down the road with many, many doctors with  they insist on putting me on anti-depressants for my depression & I have got kicked out of a few doctors offices when I told them what they could do with their anti-depressants!  Then they put on your health file that we have mental problems.  Of course depression goes along with PAIN but I am ANGRY about my pain & health problems that neither adhesions or fibromyalgia can be seen on any test and no doctor will take you seriously.  I have had just about everything you can do or take for adhesions & fibro and nothing has stopped the pain.  I have been controlling my adhesions to keep from going back to surgery my doing ULTRA SOUND treatments with my long term chiroprator  that has helped me more then any medical doctor has ever done!!  The ULTRA SOUND treatments go much more deeply breaking up the adhesions even then the ENGLISH deep tissue massage I did for quit awhile but insurance doesn't pay for deep tissue massage & at $100 an hour I can't afford it & the ULTRA SOUND I have done two different times & so far has kept me from having to have abdominal surgery for 9 yrs. to remove adhesions.  I have so much to tell you but to much to explain on a email.

If you would like to contact me feel free.  My name is JoAnn Durbin & I live in Illinois.  Hope to hear from you!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: