Pain is back

Sun Jul 5 11:16:40 2009

3 days ago, I have decided to stop eating altogether. I am doing fairly well without any abdominal pain and I am going to continue to not eat for at least 6 mos. My sister wants me to have surgery again, but I feel that is not the answer for me right now. My last surgery last year was difficult because I ended up in ICU for a couple of days. I have been dealing with this disease since 1996 and continue to struggle. My gastro doctor told me I have the gene for crohn's disease on top of my adhesion disease now. He put me on a drug called: LIALDA which is for people with crohn's. It does help a little but I am still suffering in pain again. I see my pain doctor tomorrow. I am still full time employed and trying to hold on to my job. My job understands my disease and they seem to tolerate it because I am under FMLA intermediate , which means that whenever the pain gets to be too much for me at work, then I can sign out on FMLA and go home for that day. My sister wants me to fill out social security disability because I am not getting any better. I tried the first time with a counselor who told me not to fill the paper work out because with the money that I am currently earning would not justify me for disability. I can hardly hold on to working 40 hrs a week. I do the best that I can and sometimes feel it is not good enough. It is just so expensive to be sick in this day and age. I am at a point in my life now that I will have to continue to work until one day I am not able to tolerate the pain anymore and be put on a morphine pump. Could all of you please pray for me? And also that the Lord give me the strength to keep my job? Thank-you all for listening to me. It feels great to get this all off of my chest. Thank-you from the bottom of my hear. Dalene

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: