Re: OK, Why am I such a whimp?

Mon Aug 24 21:06:13 2009

Hello Kristie,

Please remember that everyone's body responds differently what works for some may not work for others. As far as meds are concern you have to take what works for you. I personnally don't take much of anything for fear of becoming addicted. That's not to say I don't suffer with extreme pain, I just don't find that any of it really helps me so what's the point in taking it. I spend a lot of time in hot water and with my heating pad. I drink warm water with honey and apple cider vinegar to help me rest at night. It's a natural rest remedy. I also take muscle relaxers (flexeril), it acctually does help relax the musle around the nerves which actually causes the pain. Every now and then I will take a Lortab but only in extreme painful days at bedtime only. You have to remember although our pain is very similar our bodies are different so don't be so hard on yourself. Good luck and God Bless Rebecca

-----Original Message----- From: IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2009 7:50 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Subject: OK, Why am I such a whimp? From: extrafeetmom@yahoo.com (Kristie) Subject: OK, Why am I such a whimp?

I have read a lot of the postings today. It seems I am much whimper than all you guys. I take percocet. A LOT of percocet. I was on 9 pills of oxycotin for years, and my pain started to be "less of a pain".....so I got off of those and took percocet just as needed. Well, about 3 months ago, the pain started back and I have to take 2 percocet about 2-3 times a day. I never ever feel "high". I can drive and do everything, it just takes the pain away or lessons it so I can function. So why can't I get by with lesser drugs like you all seem to do? I have had 4 babies, pushed two out, and had C sections, I know what pain is......... I am pretty frustrated with myself right now. I don't like myself at all.........

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: