medications??

Thu Aug 27 11:48:57 2009

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Debbie Baranes Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 6:38 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: FW: medications??

I have had lidocane infusions, I got 4 days of relief on the 2cond and 3rd one once it wears off though the pain feels worse. I hurt myself at work, neck, shoulder,back and abdomen, my pain management doctor is trying to get me more approved. I have nerves that are all wrapped up with scar tissue/ Adhesion's I wish I could get them every week then I might not have to take meds so often. Don't be hard on yourself if you need pain meds, I do the same thing to myself, but I know I cant do with out them right now maybe one day our prayers will be answered                                                                                                                      Debbie B

--- On Tue, 8/25/09, IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> wrote:

From: IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> Subject: FW: medications?? To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Date: Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 2:24 AM Sender: nonnapatz@comcast.net (patsy) Subject: medications???????

Okay - so if my 13th year - just had another lap done for adhesions constricting around my intestines under right breast - have tried the years of pain meds - actually my memory is vague - it seems I can't even remember those 4-5 years due to a lot of sleeping from the meds - since the lap surgery I seem to be worse and am desperate to take someting - any suggestions on medications and has anyone had lidocane infusions - how about nerve block - am open to any suggestions Thanks.....

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: