I Never Thought This Would Happen

Sat Sep 5 15:24:14 2009

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Marlene Wheeler Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2009 12:29 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: I Never Thought This Would Happen

Alta, Don't let him get to you, I know it's hard.. I"ve been there. I just, unfortunately or fortunately however you want to look at it, got divorce from my husband of 24 years(1 month shy of 25).  Out of frustration and not being able to deal with my illness he left!! It was and still is very hard, but I have my kids and will do everything I can to stay here on this earth to be with them. I heard all the things your hearing. What got me through it was my trust in God. It sounds like he's just spouting out...He probobly can't do all the things he's threatening to do there are Laws to help you with that if it does come to a divorce.  I, of course don't know your situation. This is a good place to come to vent..Do you have family, or friends to talk to also? I ended up going to a Christian Councilor during all this, and he was the most help of anyone.. He even did marital counciling with us.. My X just couldn't hang on, he needed to go figure out his life without me. You leaving him, No don't do that. How old is your daughter.. I'm just being a little sarcastic right now, but he can leave, you don't have to. She's your's too.! That was just a spout on my part. Good Luck and May the Lord Bless you! If you need to talk just Email me. Marlene

> Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 20:43:25 -0500
> From: tracy.joslin@adhesions.org
> To: adhesions@mail.obgyn.net
> Subject: I Never Thought This Would Happen
>
> Sender: racostew@yahoo.com (Alta)
> Subject: I Never Thought This Would Happen
>
> Hi All,
>
> Today is a very low day for me. The toll of adhesions and what it has
> done to my life has taken a toll on my husband and marriage. Once again
> he belittled me because I am sick. He yelled at me for seeing the
> doctor, taking medication and moving very slowly. He tells me I am a
> bad mother because I don't move around as much as a normal person. He
> is threatening to take my daughter away from me. He is also mad because
> I cannot function as a normal woman. He tells me I am better off
> leaving him and our daughter so I don't bring him down anymore.
>
> You may ask why I stay with him? I haven't worked in over 8 years and I
> have no money. He also has the medical insurance and will cut me off. I
> don't know what to do anymore.
>
> I do not abuse my meds. I take them as written. Most of the time I do
> more than I should. I try to make my husband happy.
>
> I'm sorry to be such a downer. I just don't know who else to vent this
> too.
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: