OK, Why am I such a whimp?? extra questions.

Fri Sep 11 19:40:44 2009

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Geri Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 6:50 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: OK, Why am I such a whimp?? extra questions.

Hi Kristie Yes I too had trouble with keeping Fentanyl patch on... I found that if cut "Mefix" adhesive in the same shape as the patch but about 3/4 of an inch  large than the patch and apply it over the patch when I first apply the patch it seems to keep it in place..    Mefix is a paper backed adhesive strip 4 inches (10 cm) Wide, I have reasctions to most every adhesive except this one..  I found it does NOT work as well if I wait until patch starts to peel off.. (This saw Me thru hot flashes of Menopause)   Hope this helps.. Geri

________________________________________ From: IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org>

--
Sent: Wednesday, September 9, 2009 6:37:18 PM
Subject: OK, Why am I such a whimp?? extra questions.
Subject: Re: OK, Why am I such a whimp?? extra questions.

I have been so bad lately, that I have decided since I am going back to Utah in two weeks to visit my mother, I'll see Dr Sharp and get his opinion for the other two Doctors. Anyone experience a pain and the sensation for tingling? It goes down my leg. So my symptoms are burning pain in low left abdominal.  Vaginal pressure, like I am trying to push something out..........or something wants to come out.  And now this tingliy.  I know it's nerve damange.  I just need someone to talk to who is like me.......... I'd like imput so I can take info to Dr Sharp. Thanks so much...... BTW, I am going back on a fentonyol patch.  Anyone besides me have a hard time with them staying on your body?

At Tue, 8 Sep 2009, linda wrote: > >35% success rate is not good but the procedure sounds logical.  Dr. Cook, >LA, California, does a procedure that sounds promising. > >It's my understanding that Dr. Reich is the pioneer of laparascopic surgery? > >He's written articles on laparascopic surgery.  I've had the surgery twice. >The first time was with Dr. Reich, Dr. Redan and ? in Scranton, PA.  The >second time Dr. Redan did it at Celebration Hospital in Orlando.but the >adhesions just returned. >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: