OK, Why am I such a whimp?? extra questions.

Tue Sep 15 19:56:23 2009

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of teatime47@aol.com Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2009 4:42 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: OK, Why am I such a whimp?? extra questions.

I use the Fentanyl patch. I change every three days. I use the patch that they use in the hospital to keep IVs in place I put on the patch hold to about count 10 the apply the other sticky patch over it, hold for about 20 sec. It works well for me. They have different sizes. cost about 1.40 a patch. Try them. i bought them at a medical supply store

-----Original Message----- From: IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Fri, Sep 11, 2009 8:44 pm Subject: OK, Why am I such a whimp?? extra questions. From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Geri Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 6:50 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: OK, Why am I such a whimp?? extra questions.

Hi Kristie Yes I too had trouble with keeping Fentanyl patch on... I found that if cut "Mefix" adhesive in the same shape as the patch but about 3/4 of an inch  large than the patch and apply it over the patch when I first apply the patch it seems to keep it in place..    Mefix is a paper backed adhesive strip 4 inches (10 cm) Wide, I have reasctions to most every adhesive except this one..  I found it does NOT work as well if I wait until patch starts to peel off.. (This saw Me thru hot flashes of Menopause)   Hope this helps.. Geri

________________________________________ From: IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org>

--
Sent: Wednesday, September 9, 2009 6:37:18 PM
Subject: OK, Why am I such a whimp?? extra questions.
Subject: Re: OK, Why am I such a whimp?? extra questions.

I have been so bad lately, that I have decided since I am going back to Utah in two weeks to visit my mother, I'll see Dr Sharp and get his opinion for the other two Doctors. Anyone experience a pain and the sensation for tingling? It goes down my leg. So my symptoms are burning pain in low left abdominal.  Vaginal pressure, like I am trying to push something out..........or something wants to come out.  And now this tingliy.  I know it's nerve damange.  I just need someone to talk to who is like me

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: