adhesions - request for Dr. referral (MI)

Thu Sep 17 21:05:09 2009

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Susan Kuszczak Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 3:01 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: adhesions - request for Dr. referral (MI)

please let us know how your appointment at U of M goes

Susan

--- On Sat, 9/5/09, IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> wrote:

From: IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> Subject: adhesions - request for Dr. referral (MI) To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Date: Saturday, September 5, 2009, 4:30 PM Sender: poysonivy2@hotmail.com (sindy) Subject: Re: adhesions - request for Dr. referral (MI)

Thank you sooo much !! I have an appointment in St.Clare Shores in Oct. but U of M is so much closer to home for me.  I am going to call tomorrow for an appointment.  I wish you all the best at least you have a Dr.  know one wants to touch me.  Now thanks to you maybe I can have one to.  I stopped driving because of the way my stomach swells up & the way it hurts when I ride in a car so , my daughters drive me.  I have wonderful daughters! I live in the Flint area so U of M is closer.  My thoughts & prayers are with you Sindy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: