lesions attached my uterus to the abdominal wall

Tue Sep 22 22:21:10 2009

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of HERB F DIXON Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 11:47 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: lesions attached my uterus to the abdominal wall

Hi Vonda, Just some info in case you don't know. Your Dr. can order a blood test to see if you are/are not going through menopause. Good luck. Cheryl

>----- Original Message -----
From: IAS Admin (Tracy) To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 7:17 PM Subject: FW: lesions attached my uterus to the abdominal wall From: michele63031@yahoo.com (Michele) Subject: Re: lesions attached my uterus to the abdominal wall

>
>--
>>Millie, i to have lesions from a c-section, i am now having pain and
>irregular periods, i am thinking it is from the leisons, not sure, i dont
>know what all the complications are from this but i have also had a tubal
so >im not trying to have children just trying to figure out why my body is
>going haywire all of a sudden. its very frustrating to say the least, some
>times i think i am going thru early menopause and im only 38, if u know if
>any of these symptoms are actually from the lesions please let me know, im
>sorry for your pain and can somewhat understand where you are coming from,
>sincerely, Vonda
>

Hi Vonda, My name is Michele, I am 27yrs old and share a similar story.  I have been having VERY severe abdominal pain for a couple yrs now.  My DR. just did a laproscopy and discovered that my uterus is attached to abdomen, it is also enlarged, and I was diagnosed with Adenomyosis.  My marriage has suffered greatly cause I too have NO sex drive.  My DR has recommended a hystorectomy.  I'm just very scarred and feel very alone. Look forward to hearing back from you.  Thanks, michele

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: