phenol injection

Wed Sep 30 20:26:34 2009

From: linda [mailto:lindahalford@comcast.net] Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 10:19 PM To: adhesions@adhesions.org Subject: Re: phenol injection

I've never heard of phenol injections in a scar neuroma area. My doctor, also an anesthiologist, wouldn't give me a shot in my stomach. He said he may possibly puncture a vital organ, including the bowel. However, your scar neuroma area may not be in a area where vital organs are located. I'll

be interested in hearing where your scar tissue is located and if the phenol

injections work. Good luck.

--
Linda

>----- Original Message ----- From: "IAS Admin (Tracy)" <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 5:20 AM Subject: phenol injection

> From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf > Of > Ginger Clark > Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2009 6:36 PM > To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org > Subject: phenol injection > > I am wondering if anyone has had phenol injections in a scar neuroma area? > My Dr. at the pain clinic has scheduled me for this type of injection on > Sept. 29 and I am very unsure whether to have it or not. Please send me > any > opinion you may have concerning this type of injection and especially if > you > have had the treatment. > Thanks and God Bless, > Ginger >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: