Time Release Morphine

Fri Oct 9 22:45:47 2009

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of smflynn08@aol.com Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2009 8:12 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Time Release Morphine

hi - i too have the adhesion problem, i too am taking morphine and same hydrocodone, my dr increased my morphine to 100mg two times daily, it doesnt help either the only thing it does is put me to sleep. i have talked to my dr about this too and he told me that he could give me medicine to keep me awake, i told him that i didnt want more meds i wanted relief. i am currently trying to get into see a new doctor that i heard about from this website in florida, he is in celebration florida. if i get any new answers i will let you know.  where are you living now. all i can say is when i moved to florida the pm dr that i found just continued  with what the old pm dr was giving me. if you tell the new pm dr what you are going through maybe he can give you something different some people do the morpine patch which they say works well.   hope you get some help soon...   sue

-----Original Message----- From: IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Wed, Oct 7, 2009 8:49 pm Subject: Time Release Morphine Sender: racostew@yahoo.com (Alta) Subject: Time Release Morphine

Hi,

I am currently taking 15 mg of Morphine Sulphate three times a day. Along with this I am allowed 4 10/325 mg of hydrocodone. I don't know if it's just me but the morphine isn't touching my pain. Has anyone else run into this? When I talked to my PM doctor he wants me to try sticking to this. He didn't seem to mind that I have a mass in my belly and have been throwing up almost daily. We recently moved to a different state so I am leaving him. The bad part of all of this is that now I have to find a new group of doctors, quick.

Hope everyone is doing well. Alta

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: