Feeling miserable ...AGAIN!

Sat Oct 24 16:36:39 2009

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Tracy S Sent: Friday, October 23, 2009 12:30 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Feeling miserable ...AGAIN!

Hi All...   I've been pretty quiet lately but today I'm really in need of some support. I was just hospitalized for 8 days on Sept 25th for yet another bowel obstruction....which they again blame on these darn adhesions...Over the past two days I'm dealing with the same symptoms as I did just a few weeks ago...terrible pains in my adbomen, my tummy distended so much I'm sure anyone who didn't know me would think I was expecting and the nausea...The nausea is just horrible...yet I have not vomited...yet My bowels are a mess...I feel like I have to have a bowel movement but only produce very small amounts of very thin strange looking stuff...I know too much info I'm sure....   I just can't believe just adhesions keep causing this and nobody will fix it....I often wonder if it's something I eat that causes this or at least get's it going....This past week I have been snacking on crasins...It is the only new food item I have been eating and even noticed that I had undigested ones in my bowel movement this morning....Could this be what has caused this flare up....Do any of you find certain foods flare up problems for you?? I guess I'm just sick of feeling sick.   Thanks for listening! Tracy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: