Re: Time Release Morphine

Wed Nov 4 19:56:00 2009

I thought only terminal cancer patients in certain areas (NY, CA, ?) could get Marinol which is a derivative of marijuana. Where do you live? I can't

get Actiqu or Marinol in Fl.

--
Linda, Jax, FL

>----- Original Message ----- From: "IAS Admin (Tracy)" <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2009 8:29 AM Subject: FW: Time Release Morphine

> From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf > Of > JMoore4877@aol.com > Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2009 12:53 PM > To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS > Subject: Re: Time Release Morphine > > Has anyone tried marinol for pain. It has been working for me. What is the > difference between a Marijuana pill or morphine? We sometimes have to > think > outside the box. > > In a message dated 10/7/2009 6:13:00 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, > smflynn08@aol.com writes: > hi - i too have the adhesion problem, i too am taking morphine and same > hydrocodone, my dr increased my morphine to 100mg two times daily, it > doesnt > help either the only thing it does is put me to sleep. i have talked to my > dr about this too and he told me that he could give me medicine to keep me > awake, i told him that i didnt want more meds i wanted relief. i am > currently trying to get into see a new doctor that i heard about from this > website in florida, he is in celebration florida. if i get any new answers

> i > will let you know. where are you living now. all i can say is when i moved > to florida the pm dr that i found just continued with what the old pm dr > was giving me. if you tell the new pm dr what you are going through maybe > he > can give you something different some people do the morpine patch which > they > say works well. > > hope you get some help soon... > > sue >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: