MD recommendations?

Thu Dec 3 20:50:00 2009

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of T-Hop Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 10:23 AM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: MD recommendations?

I have an extreme case (20 surgeries so far) and have had surgery with Dr. Gerhart as the assistant to Dr. Reich when he was still performing surgeries and Dr. Gerhart is an absolute doll and I am quite sure he did the majority of the surgery as I think that was Dr. Reich's last year and his object was to show others how to do surgery on people who have severe adhesions. I would recommend him in a minute.  

>----- Original Message -----
From: "IAS Admin (Tracy)" <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Tuesday, December 1, 2009 12:01:26 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern Subject: MD recommendations?

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Marlene Wheeler Sent: Sunday, November 29, 2009 11:14 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: MD recommendations?

Dr Gerhart is in Wilks Barre Pa.. is not to far from Va.. He is, in my opinion one of the best adhesion Drs out there!! I'm also an Rn,  It sounds like you need to be with some one who knows what their doing. I found him through research and looking on this site. He's up on the latest barriers approved in the US.. Is a wonderful Doc.. You can reach him through his web site at Clarkgerhart.com.. He will contact you and talk to you about what's going on .. I know he's very busy, but he has always been there for me when I really needed him. I had to have two surgerys 6 mo apart in 06 and I'm much better now.. Thank God!

> Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 21:53:56 -0600
> From: tracy.joslin@adhesions.org
> To: adhesions@mail.obgyn.net
> Subject: MD recommendations?
>
> Sender: tinksrn@yahoo.com (Tara)
> Subject: MD recomendations?
>
> Hey guys! I recently found out that I have abd adhesions. My doctors
> have yet to find a reason for my abd pain. The only abnormality are the
> adhesions. I'm an RN and it makes perfect sense to me that this could
> be causing the pain but, can't find a doctor that will agree with me.
> So, after a year of test after test with no other abnormality now I am
> looking for a doctor that will remove the adhesions. Anyone have any
> recomendations? I live in Virginia but am willing to travel to fix this.
> Someone please help me.
> Thanks,

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: