Feeling miserable ... to Millie

Mon Dec 14 20:10:33 2009

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Debbie Baranes Sent: Monday, December 14, 2009 9:43 AM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Feeling miserable ... to Millie

Hi everyone someone already mentioned this before , I have been using it for some time and it seems to be working so far the best for me out of everything. Milk of magnesia, I buy generic, its the same. I also have to tell you guys that even though I get lidocane infusions for entrapped nerves in my groin it helps also with the pain when(sorry) pooping. The relief I get in my groin is short lived, but the relief I get when pooping last longer, one girl I know who goes only to treat her abdominal pain from adhesion's gets 2 weeks relief! I wish more of you would try these ask your pain doctor! Anything that gives me some relief is worth trying.  Happy Holidays to all and may GOD answer all are prayers for a heathy and pain free new year! Debbie B NY

________________________________________ From: IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org>

--
Sent: Sat, December 12, 2009 7:07:22 PM
Subject: Feeling miserable ... to Millie

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of HERB F DIXON Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2009 9:03 AM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Feeling miserable ... to Millie

I tried to reply to this letter before from Kelly that I do not drink ANY alcohol period!

Anyway Millie, My first Colonoscopy I started feeling awful as everything was starting to wear off. The pain was very sharp and intense, and I was sobbing. Come to find out, there looked to be a suiture and my gastro tried to pull it out, wrong thing to do. My next colonoscopy there was no suiture, but again painful afterwards. Maybe it's because everything is just stirred up? It only shows the inside of your colon, what about outside of it where the bowels can possibly be wrapped around your colon? It doesn't show that. for me, before during and after bowel movements I rip and tear as the poop (sorry) goes through. Maybe as the instrument they use goes through the same thing happens? Also drinking the prep stuff to cleanse your colon makes you run to the bathroom to go. If I end up having too frequent of bowel movements I rip and tear from going so much. I hope that you are feeling better. I went through an unreal day of swelling (distension) I had never been so swollen. My Husband looked at me and said something is terribly wrong! I had eaten a Banana and it did it! I also have gastroparesis. Being so uncomfortable, I called to speak with a nurse. She suggested Beano, Gas X etc. To help stimulate the bowel for everthing to start working again. The product needs to have simethicone in it. I'm not suggesting you have the same problem, but the Gas X and coffee did help things get moving again. I also was put on liquids. Good luck, and feel Better. Cheryl D.  > Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 21:46:45 -0600 > From: tracy.joslin@adhesions.org > To: adhesions@mail.obgyn.net > Subject: Feeling miserable ...AGAIN! CHERYL > > Sender: millie410@hotmail.com (Millie) > Subject: Re: Feeling miserable ...AGAIN! CHERYL > > I am not doing well,either. > Yesterday I had a colonoscopy and today I feel worse. > The gastro had said there was no obstruction, but I have had a bad day > and night. > I'm wondering if it's adhesions or motility. I am terrified of ending > up obstructed, and I've heard about the n.g. tube and etc. > Almost unable to pass gas,etc. > And it's the weekend. > I don't eat much because it feels as if nothing will pass., and I'm > losing weight. > What did they do to relieve your obstruction, and how was it diagnosed? > I've had prior surgeries, but none for obstruction.Yet. > Millie > > At Tue, 27 Oct 2009, IAS Admin wrote: > > > >From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of > >kelly murray > >Sent: Monday, October 26, 2009 10:40 PM > >To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org > >Subject: Re: Feeling miserable ...AGAIN! CHERYL > > > >Cheryl, > >Not to be on my soapbox but please don't drink alcohol if you are on meds.  > >You are asking for trouble or death. > >I know how bad the pain gets and it is easy to reach for something when the > >meds aren't helping enough but  don't risk your life.  This worries me. > >I do know how desperate we can get when the pain and sickness is constant > >but we need to take care of our bodies also. > >Kelly > > > > 

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: