gallbladder removed do to adhesions

Sun Jan 3 15:44:53 2010

Ok i have very very severe allergies was in teh icu 3 times this summer. I also have ahd a hysterectomy do to endometrosis 5 years ago. aT TEH TIEM MY OB Toldme I had to have it done the next week as my uterus was sticking to my uterus was stuck to my intestines and it would casue big problems if let go. Had the surgery had every complication you could have ended bleeding internally several blood transfusions bruising head to toe pneumonia the list was on and on. Any how this novemeber i started vomiting and had severe right sided pain my dr sent me to teh er they did scans , ultras sounds , xrays. Was told my gall bladder was not functioning properly at only 10% and that I had a small bowel obstruction. What a run around was admitted to surgical teh surgeon told me she was to busy to deal with my issues . Sent me home pucking . Nest week spent lots of time at primary DR's was scared to go back to hospital as I also had a bad reaction to morphine and was left not breathing well and my body swollen. Finally after a week of that I caved and listened to my DR went back to the hospital. I was admitted for a week.I was treated very badly to find out there was an error on my chart had me labeled a drug addict and was denied pain meds so many times asked when my last drinking binge was. I was finally given the meds after my primary had a fit with the staff. I was also given anti nasuea drugs and had a upper GI that I barfed all up before they finished teh test. A colonoscopy that ahd to be stopped due to teh blockage. My prmary got a surgeon friend of his to coem see me as I had lost 15lbs . This guy was reluctant to touch me with my allergies and history and one is anaphylaxis to latex. Finaly after i was released i had a follow up brought my mom as I could not stand let alone drive i was in so much pain and so weak. I started crying when he told me we could wait 2 weeks until christmas newyears was done. I told him point blank no we cannot i will be dead I am done to 88lbs from 120. So he did it 2 days latter well he found ahdesions wrapped around my gallbladder and intestine. he did it laporscopic but I did have one 4 inch incison and 7 small ones. Well I have been in severe pain again I am scared to admit it. I called for more meds he told it is time to get off the narcs and on to tylenol. He then asked if my husband beats WTh my husband works 3 jobs coaches soccer takes care of me and 3 kids. I just do not know what any of you do to get proper treatment and feel sane.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: