5 weeks of excruciating pain.

Sun Mar 14 22:29:59 2010

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Teresa Franklin Sent: Sunday, March 07, 2010 11:36 AM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: 5 weeks of excruciating pain.

i would like to know where they put the lidocane injections?

--- On Sun, 3/7/10, IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> wrote:

From: IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> Subject: 5 weeks of excruciating pain. To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Date: Sunday, March 7, 2010, 9:38 AM From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Debbie Baranes Sent: Monday, March 01, 2010 10:14 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: 5 weeks of excruciating pain.

Lidocane Infusions, The last one I had I got 4/5 days of great pain relief. I wish some one else would try these. There is one girl where I am getting these infusions who also has ARD. I was going every other week but I would like to try every week if its possible. If you have nerve pain, these infusions will calm it down. Its just getting it to last longer. When they wear off I am right back where I started, and its very depressing. I do use a tens unit also but I have never put it on my abdomen. I don't think I could take that. It does take your mind of of your abdomen and draws attention to the tingling. For me it works on my lower and upper back, I also have put it on my leg near the groin. I will take any relief I can get. Cheryl please see if you can get these any where and anybody else who is willing to give it a try. I wish us all pain free days Debbie NY

--- On Sun, 2/28/10, IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> wrote:

From: IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> Subject: 5 weeks of excruciating pain. To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Date: Sunday, February 28, 2010, 3:46 AM Sender: HerbCheryl1@msn.com (Cheryl) Subject: 5 weeks of excruciating pain.

After 5 weeks of the worst pain I have ever experienced with adhesions, the pain in FINALLY starting to let up a bit.  I feel like an emotional mess since I had the Celiac PLexus Block.  I can't believe I have missed over 1 month of my life.  This whole experience has really done a number on me.  I don't want to go anywhere alone.  I used to have my Husband drop me off at one store while he ran to another.  The other day I told him I didn't want to be alone could we go to each place together? He said no problem.  I feel so dependent on him, and I cry a lot.  People should NEVER have to go through this type of horrible pain and be expected to deal with it.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: