adhesions & lack of appetite

Sat May 1 20:27:35 2010

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of WendyEbbe3@aol.com Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2010 6:52 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: adhesions & lack of appetite

Marlene, I have been seeing several Dr's and therapists at a place called MAPS Pain clinic. They have given me so many shots in my back, butt, stomach and pelvic areas which has made me even worse. Sometimes my arms and legs just don't work right and I either drop things or I fall down. I am on methadone and the percocet for the break thru pain. I go to physical therapy twice a month and have exercises that I do daily.  I know it's not going to help but I do it anyway to show I'm at least trying. I would much rather live in my dream world where I'm healthy and pain free, but everyone gets mad at me when I sleep so much. I wish they could understand, unfortunately the only way for them to understand is to go what I go through every day and I would not wish this pain on anyone. Every bowel movement is like being in labor,  My stomach feels like it's going to burst at anytime and the pelvic area feels like it's been beaten with a baseball bat. Every time I'm about to fall asleep I hope I won't wake up again. No I'm not suicidal, I just want the pain to go away and when I'm sleeping is the only time I don't feel it.  Thanks again for listening. Wendy 

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: