Pregnancy and Adhesions

Thu May 6 01:28:32 2010

I wrote on this page about 5 months ago because of terrible pain during pregnancy. I believe they were because of adhesions. I laid on the floor for 10 months in excruciating pain, all day, every day. I was on dilaudid my whole pregnancy as well as ambien and xanax. None of it helped. I had to have an IV at home and I threw up all of the time. I was unable to eat and had to be hospitalized numerous times for weeks at a time. I was abused by nurses who accused me of being a drug seeker and wanting to harm my baby as well as an anorexic who was so concerned about weight gain that I didn't eat. The last two months of my pregnancy the pain was so bad that I slept an hour a night on 2 ambien and 2 tylenol pm. When I was finally induced, my labor lasted 36 hours and I screamed in pain the whole time even with an epidural. I felt as though my uterus would explode and the baby was too big to carry. When I went into full labor my stomach pains were so bad that my heart rate went up to 182. A cardiologist had to be brought in and he said it was referred stomach pain. During my pregnancy I also had to commit myself to the psych ward because they were trying to take away my 3 year old because no one believed my pain although my ultrasounds revealed something that appeared to be vasculitis and trapped gas. On top of that DYFS tried to take her because I was so "ill." I was told it was grand delusions of pain. I had to pay a lawyer $9,000 to keep my daughter. I was dropped by all but one doctor because I wouldn't abort the baby. When my son was finally born, March 5, 2010, the hospital was so negligent that no one was in the hospital room. He came out blue with a cord around his neck to my mother and sister screaming for help. My husband had gone to take a walk because watching me in agony was upsetting him. My son spent a week in the NICU but had no withdrawals. I was sent home from the hospital with a fever of 102.3 and pneumonia. My son is now 2 months old and thriving. I am still incredibly ill. I cannot take care of my kids on my own. The sad and ironic part is that I had an unnecessary laparoscopy to get pregnant and it caused this whole mess. My pregnancy with m daughter prior to this surgery was a dream. The laparoscopy and the jerk of a doctor who told me that there were no risks has ruined my life and the lives of everyone I love. Please tell everyone you know the risks of these surgeries and also the complications it can cause on pregnancy.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: