Re: Doctors in Dallas/Ft. Worth Tx Area

Sat May 8 22:49:49 2010

To Whom it May Concern,

Like yourself, I had every test possible. After each test, nothing could be found that was responsible for the debilitating pain in my abdomen.

I had a colon resection in 1991 and started having abdominal pain below my left rib. I went to the the following hospitals: John Hopkins Cleveland Clinic Mayo Clinic University of PA Laproscopic Adhesiolysis in Germany. Finally, a Doctor said you must have adhesions.

I lost the better part of 12 years of my life because one surgeon said I must have adhesions.

Fortunately, I went to a Surgeon in FL. The Doctor reviewed my medical history and told me I DO NOT have adhesions. Further, he wouldn't take the risk to use a scope to look inside my abdominal cavity.

It would be an understatement to say I was stunned!! My first thought was, why did I fly to FL to hear I don't have adhesions? The Doctor wasn't bashful and yelled that I've been going to the wrong Doctors.

I was confident he was right because he has performed more than 4000 surgeries and has been recognized as one of the top surgeons specializing in Laproscopic Adhesiolysis.

Today, I practice relaxation and meditation and am pain free. I realized that several traumas in my life were responsible for the abdominal pain.

I'm so thankful to this Doctor and the Lord for giving me the opportunity to enjoy life. I hope you have the same good fortune.

Torresdale

-----Original Message----- From: IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Fri, May 7, 2010 12:43 am Subject: Doctors in Dallas/Ft. Worth Tx Area

Sender: tuckersm@charter.net (Sara ) ubject: Re: Doctors in Dallas/Ft. Worth Tx Area Hi mommato2: Dr Agha has done wonders for my adhesion pain. She has ffices in Flower Mound, Sanger and Aubrey. Email me at uckersm@charter.net if you'd like more information on her. Good luck to you. I hope you find some relief soon. ara At Thu, 6 May 2010, mommato2 wrote:

I am looking for a doctor in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area that will treat/diagnose adhesions. I have not been diagnosed with adhesions, but have had every medical test known to man done. All of the tests have come back "clear" and show no problems, yet I have pain daily in my abdomen/pelvis area along with swelling of my stomach. I have had a total of 8 abdominal related surgeries in the past 9 years. I have just been told that it is "all in my head" and I must be very stressed, and that is why I am having pain. Any referrals would be appreciated. Thank you for your help and time in advance.

--
ara in Denton.  14 years and too many surgeries fighting the monster.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: