Re: Adhesions caused by allergies?

Fri May 28 21:20:47 2010

Hi Wendy, I know all too well how u feel. I would rather be alsleep all the time than having to be awake and in pain and thinking of what I have had to give up due to this damn disease! I too, had to give up my job of 21 years in 2008, and have also been fighting for ssdi since then. If u ever need to vent or talk, feel free to email me. Dawn

On May 24, 2010, at 8:32 PM, "IAS Admin \(Tracy\)" <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> wrote:

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of WendyEbbe3@aol.com Sent: Monday, May 17, 2010 7:09 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Adhesions caused by allergies?

I wonder if they are more prevalent in Caucasian's rather than other Ethnic groups. I'm white and have allergies to antibiotics and adhesives. I started having problems when I had Appendicitis back in 1979. My first daughter had to be delivered by C-section in 1988 and that's when the night mare really began. I was able to have my second daughter naturally in 1991 and in 1992 I ended up having several surgeries including a hysterectomy. I had my last surgery in June of 2006 and haven't been able to work since then. I'm still fighting to get social security. I go to sleep every night hoping I never wake up again. Thanks for letting me vent. Wendy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: