back pain and rib cage pain

Fri May 28 21:29:14 2010

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of prncessbleu@aol.com Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2010 2:10 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: back pain and rib cage pain

ABSOLUTELY!!! Having had this 15 years now - I only recently have found that it is advancing on my kidney area (due to continued help from endometriosis and a poly-cysistic left ovary.) so I believe the answer to your question is yes. I also have had surgery above my belly button - and I know that has lent to adhesions on my liver, lungs, and spleen. My biggest fear is that it will one day tie down my heart...

that seems to be the greatest issue we all encounter this question... is it the adhesions acting up or is it something new??? I hate that part!!! and the doctors are really no help at all in this arena - once you are labeled they don't seem to think of anything new... Sorry you're stuck in the cycle.  Try to talk to your doc about this issue. if he won't even entertain the conversation - then find another dr.

-----Original Message----- From: IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Mon, May 24, 2010 8:33 pm Subject: back pain and rib cage pain Sender: kimberlyecanonico@hotmail.com (Kimberly)

Subject: back pain and rib cage pain

Does anyone who suffers from adhesions experience ribcage pain and back

pain? I am wondering if I have something else going on as well. I get

chest pain too. Can adhesions from a laparoscopy travel so high that

they would cause a grueling non stop pain in the lower left ribcage?

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: