Food Fear

Fri May 28 21:32:12 2010

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of prncessbleu@aol.com Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2010 2:38 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Food Fear

I think this is common for all of us rather we want to admit it or not - and if you're not - you will get there (I'm at 15 years) I am very conscience of intake vs. bowel output and alot of times will not eat until the laxatives have worked I learned this the hard way by ending up in the ER with intestines so backed up I was vomiting the contents of my intestinal track... Those CT scans where a good time haha... not. And the four days following of extreme laxatives I guess was a party in comparison! You learn to judge what goes in and how much...

hasn't anyone referred you to a nutritionist? SMALL meals are the ONLY way to live - no BIG (regular people size) meals lots of fiber lots of water you have to eat or your body goes into starvation mode - that's the weight gain it will hold onto everything - that's def not what you want!!! make sure you are having sufficient output (I'm also a CNA and use work terms often) for your intake and that will help! contact me if there's anything else I can answer for you

Carli

-----Original Message----- From: IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Fri, May 21, 2010 10:16 pm Subject: Food Fear Sender: Dawn <whity631@yahoo.com>

Subject: Re: Food Fear

Yes, I hate to eat because it makes me so miserable. I become so

bloated/distended and have severe gastroparesis. But, somehow with the

vomiting I CAN NOT lose weight, but continue to gain?

Sent from my iPhone - from dawn

On May 11, 2010, at 11:28 PM, "IAS Admin \(Tracy\)"

<tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> wrote:

Sender: alegna2017@aol.com (angela)

Subject: Re: Food Fear

At Thu, 6 May 2010, Kimberly wrote:

I was just wondering if anyone else with adhesions suffers from food

fear(because it hurts to eat) and malabsorption(food coming out

undigested)? Thanks.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: