why bother

Fri Jul 2 01:23:54 2010

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Marlene Wheeler Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2010 5:08 AM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: why bother

Kimberly, There are a lot of us that come on this web site that have been there.. Please don't give up.. You need to get either to a good pain management Doc who can help, or go to one of many different Doctors around the country that specifically deal with adhesions if that's what is going on.. Don't let The Doctors "blow" you off.. Of course we get down , and depressed, etc when no one will listen to us..Where are you anyway.. Their are Docs in Florida, Ohio, I think CA, My Doctor happens to be in Pa, and I would highly recommend at least talking to one of these docs to see if there is anything they can do.. I went through from 03-06 with major problems, doctors here kept telling me it was in my head, although my Gyn Doc knew.. He just wasn't  the one to take care of the abdominal adhesions. I finally started looking my self, and researching things.. It's been four years since my last adhesions surgery.. No I'm not 100%(unfortunately due to the docs here waiting too long,) but I'm soo so much better. I am still in minor pain management, but probably wouldn't be on anything at all if I'd gotten to Dr G 6 mo earlier, But each month sees more improvements still.... Don't give up.. Your family needs you.. My husband unfortunately was not able to hang in there with me through this process, but that's ok, I have two wonderful kids and am looking forward *hopefully in several years_ to grandchildren...Also I know My Doctors there for me if for some reason I have problems again.. but!! So far pretty good. Good Luck M

> Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 22:40:48 -0500
> From: tracy.joslin@adhesions.org
> To: adhesions@mail.obgyn.net
> Subject: why bother
>
> Sender: kimberlyecanonico@hotmail.com (Kimberly)
> Subject: why bother
>
> I can totally understand why people kill themselves. There is no help
> just circles upon vicious circles. Doctors who don't understand, family
> that doesn't believe you and a life that no longer exists for the person
> that this happens to. The doctor who did this gets no punishment and
> the families that suffer just continue to suffer. I don't know why this
> happened to me. All I know is that I wouldn't wish this fate on the
> most evil person in the world. I can't take care of my kids or myself.
> I see normal mommies at the park or the fair on my way to useless doctor
> appointments and I realize that I will never be happy again. There is
> no way out. I was robbed of a normal life with my family and I am
> emotionally and physically beat up. I don't sleep and I don't eat yet
> the doctors say those are psychological symptoms. What I do every day
> is exist and I don't want to do this anymore. I have been going for
> massages and he says he feels a mess of adhesions all the way up to my
> diaphragm yet I can't get one doctor to listen to me. I question my
> existence every day. I am no longer a wife or a mother. I am a burden
> and I don't know how much longer I can be that. I have lost everything.
> I am broken.
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: