Re: Adhesions Disability

Sat Jul 31 21:15:04 2010

Are we talking collecting Social Security or temp Dissablity until you get SSI?

--
Kristie

At Sat, 17 Jul 2010, IAS Admin wrote: > >From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of >Marlene Wheeler >Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2010 9:28 PM >To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org >Subject: Re: Adhesions Disability > >Don't give up! You have to keep on them.. It took me about 3 to 4 years to >get mine..Lots of denials, and ending up going to court. Luckily the Judge >and Medical Dr they used were understanding. They told me in the beginning >it might take a while. Don't give up, I think sometimes that's what they >want you to do. >Good Luck! >Marlene > >> Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 21:23:23 -0500 >> From: tracy.joslin@adhesions.org >> To: adhesions@mail.obgyn.net >> Subject: Adhesions Disability >> >> From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf >Of >> WendyEbbe3@aol.com >> Sent: Saturday, July 10, 2010 10:24 AM >> To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org >> Subject: Re: Adhesions Disability >> >> I've had an Attorney from the beginning and I've been denied like 6 times >> now. The Attorney filed a new claim and that was denied. I've been trying >> for about 4 years now. I lost my job December of 2008, I'm lucky that my >> Employer had Long Term Disability insurance but it's not enough to pay the >> bills and I make too much to get any assistance from the County or the >State >> of MN. I wish whoever makes the decisions on disability could feel the >pain >> we go through and the lack of having a life. I would rather be dead than >> just merely exist. >> Wendy >>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: