Numb leg

Sat Sep 4 19:59:31 2010

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of CorcoranHeatwave@aol.com Sent: Saturday, August 28, 2010 10:42 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Numb leg

I had surgery in Jan for adhesions and the same thing happened to me. My legs went numb for like five or six days. They were not sure why it was happing. I think they hit a nerve.   In a message dated 8/28/2010 10:31:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, klowtens@aol.com writes:

Hi there, I have a crazy question for everyone.  I had the weirdest thing happen to me.  I had surgery with dr redan and had spray sheild.  I started to have some pain in the stomach again, but last week the weirdest thing, my right leg went completely numb.  I went to the er and they ran all sorts of tests and found nothing.   they kept me for 3 days in the hospital.  needless to say it was like that for like 5 days.  I started to feel better and now I started with back pain.  I am wondering if anyone ever had adhesions in there back.  i am thinking something somewhere is pushing on a nerve.  I dont even know if this possible but i had enough of this multiple symtom thing and noone has any answers.   your feedback is greatly appreciated! :) Keep smiling!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: