Re: Adhesions...Help?

Sat Oct 16 23:39:11 2010

Recommend sending your medical records to Dr Jay Redan, Celebration, Fl. Dr Redan has dedicated 20 yrs performing 4000 Laproscopic procedures severing and wrapping adhesions. (Adhesiolysis) Wishing you GL and hope you contact Dr Redan. You won't regret the airfare cost Torresdale Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

-----Original Message----- From: "IAS Admin \(Tracy\)" <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> Sender: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 20:39:42 To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS<adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Reply-To: adhesions@adhesions.org Subject: Adhesions...Help?

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Rebecca Tucker Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 10:49 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Adhesions...Help?

Hey Bri...you've probably received a million responses,  but there is hope. I was on opiate pain control for several years when someone fineally did a surgery that helped me. You've just got to keep tying and don't take "no" for an answer. For those who do use opiate pain control, I've used Suboxone to get off the meds when I don't have pain and have been on them for an extended period of time. It works. RebaT

________________________________________ From: IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org>

--
Sent: Wed, September 29, 2010 1:10:30 AM
Subject: Adhesions...Help?
Subject: Re: Adhesions...Help?

i have had 3 adehesion surgeries.  what is the answer to this pain?  my dr is very understanding also.To me the pain of adhesions is very bad.  I know that surgery can make it come back but what does a person do?  walk around in pain?

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: