back pain and rib cage pain

Sat Oct 23 19:27:40 2010

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of CorcoranHeatwave@aol.com Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2010 10:45 AM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: back pain and rib cage pain

Sara your pain in your ribcage could be from your kidney. I'm not sure if your back pain is in the same area behind your ribcage, but if it is, that is definitely from your kidney. You could have adhesions in that area as well. I did. I have the same pain on my right side due to adhesions. My whole right side is covered with adhesions. My GYN gave me a lapascope in 1998 and I had endo so bad and it grew into my bowel. I had to have a complete hysterectomy. I have been in and out of the ER and OR ever since with obstructions of the bowel and problems with my kidney. The pain is unbearable! I barely sleep and barely eat. There is a good DR in California his name is Dr Cook. I might be fling there in Jan for treatment.        Joan    In a message dated 10/17/2010 12:54:57 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, tracy.joslin@adhesions.org writes: Sender: dunning_3@yahoo.com (Jennifer) Subject: Re: back pain and rib cage pain

My pain is the exact same.  I had surgery for endo.  and my pain is always on the left side.  Abdominal distention is horrible!

At Fri, 28 May 2010, Sara  wrote: >
>Hi Kimberly: That's the exact spot I get pain as well.  Left rib cage.
>(most of my pain is pelvic area) I do get lower back pain when the
>abdomen is really acting up.
>
>>Does anyone who suffers from adhesions experience ribcage pain and back
>>pain? I am wondering if I have something else going on as well.  I get
>>chest pain too.  Can adhesions from a fluoroscopy travel so high that
>>they would cause a grueling non stop pain in the lower left ribcage?
>
>--
>Sara in Denton.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: