ADHESIONS digest 1322

Tue Jan 4 09:39:23 2011

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of carole wilson Sent: Monday, December 27, 2010 6:23 AM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: ADHESIONS digest 1322

hi i not heard of adhesysis before but i nit sure you could even get it here.usually wait untill you dead then do p,.m see if you could been helped,which you could't so irrelevent.i asked about the spray to stop further adhesions,no luck.so i just wait for then to strangulate bowel again or whats left of bowel.as far bladder concerned damage is done,got bladder collaspe because of hystrectomy and bladder stuck on adhesions causing innconntnence internal,so the treatment for one forn his contra inticated for the other kind incontince, i rattle with pain killers from asprin to morphine depends what the day offers. what ever dr says i truely beleive keeping bowel in order is the best thing you can do,i take lactolose. i found that best so far c

________________________________________ From: Adhesions Society <adhesions@adhesions.org>

--
Sent: Mon, 27 December, 2010 2:41:44
Subject: ADHESIONS digest 1322

ADHESIONS Digest 1322

Topics covered in this issue include:

1) adhesions surronding the bladder and uv fold     by "IAS Admin \(Tracy\)" <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org>

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 20:38:49 -0600 ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: "IAS Admin \(Tracy\)" <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> ---------------------------------------------------------------------- To: "IAS Message Board" <adhesions@adhesions.org> Subject: adhesions surronding the bladder and uv fold Message-ID: <006001cba56f$3847bed0$6601a8c0@Tracy> MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain;     charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit From: "bradyjm3551@mccmail.mohave.edu" <bradyjm3551@mccmail.mohave.edu> Subject: Re: adhesions surronding the bladder and uv fold

Hello. I totally understand. I have not been diagnosed w adhessions on bladder i think they came after my last adheliyosis surgery. Ill start at begining. I had a ovarian cyst removed when i was 20. Bad surgery. I didnt know it at the time. Long story short i had cysts and pain for 7 years. When my 3rd child was born by csection i was still not told i had adhessions. I had excrusiating pain for 6 months. Stabbing burning ripping pain. I cannot explain it better than it feels like stabbing and or ripping inside. I didnt have insurance so cntinued dealing with pain for another year. Finally pain was absolutely intolerable. Stomach was swollen i couldnt eat. Doubled over in pain. Loose stools. Tmi. I lost 20 pounds and im a tiny woman to begin with. I hate pain pills always have. My mother is addicted to them. (She also has adhessions on bowels) so i hardly ever took medicines. But i ate motrin and naproxin like it was candy. Be carefull with that. I ended up getting ulcers and colitis in bowel from medicines. I went to er. They ran 8000 dollars worth of tests and told me to go home it was a cyst and part of my large intestine glowed on ct scan. But nothing to worry about. I was devestated. I literally felt as if i were dying and have 3 children to care for. Long story short because of that huge er bill i was finally approved for insurance. I found an amazing ob dr.nelson in lake havasu city arizona. He was the first dr to believe me about pain n not wanting pain pills. He did a laprascopy and removed a huge cyst off ovary and diagnosed me with sever pelvic adhessions. He tried to lazer them off (adheliosis) but couldnt do much. I waited 3 months pain was still horrible although tiny bit better. So we went ahead and did a full open surgety where he teamed up with a surgeon to remove my ovary, tube, and adhessions. I was told i had massive amount of adhessions. Everywhere. Uterus was stuck to abdominal wall, pelvic floor, bowels, i lost whole tube and ovary on left side because it was a big cobweb of adhessions. He tried his best to clear them. And sprayed a medicine on to repell more growing back. To be honest with you i do not think it worked. I think that they r back.. But the worst of the pain is gone.:) i can eat again and have gained weight back. I dont excercise or do anything hard except carry around baby and clean house all day. Thats a full time job. I told dr pain is back if i move wrong, cough, or sneeze! But there is nothing he can do. More surgery leads to more adhessions. And i was told to not have surgery ever unless i was dying in pain like before because its risky. I found a good web site with surgery info that said the gas they blow your stomach up with actually causes more adhessions. It said the ph balence in your body needs to be constantly monitored by special person. And orogans need to be moist at all times!!! That air hitting them can and will cause adhessions. For this reason i chose to never have another surgery again until the medical sciences find better medicine and surgical teqnices or i find a specialized dr in adheliosis. I hope some of this info helped you. We are all stuck waiting and luving in pain. My advice to u after dealing with this shit for 10 years is to stay strong meantally. Dont be hard on yourself. If your in pain n need to rest do it. If it hurts u to wash windows dont do it:) ext... Pray and try to take it day by day. Search for a great dr and please let me know if u find one out there who knows what there talking about! Also get an allergy test. I am allergic to milk. My friend is allergic to all corn products. Something so simple can be overlooked and misdiagnosed. Good luck to you. And i would like to hear back from you and how you are doing. Take care of yourself, jen 

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: