Re: Trapped Nerves by adhesions

Sat Feb 26 19:51:45 2011

Hi Karan, I have nerve damage caused apparently from the adhesions in the abdomen wrapping around them then once cut loose during surgery I guess is how it happened. The pain is in my left side and extends down into my left leg. My right side has always been my "good side" until lady august I had to undergo another surgery to remove more ovarian remnants, appendix and more adhesions. Now, my right leg is causing me problems too. I see a new pain clinic doc at the end of the month and hope he can come up with some better options for me than my current plan which is taking hydro's, flexeril, klonopin and some other stuff. Good luck to you! Dawn

Sent from my iPhone - from dawn

On Feb 20, 2011, at 3:45 PM, "IAS Admin" <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> wrote: From: kherard@sulphur.org (Karan) Subject: Trapped Nerves by adhesions

Since 2005, I've had 3 surgeries due to Adhesions...the last being in March 2010. The pain is back, been back a while...seeing a Surgeon next week for "trapped nerves" by adhesions in the lower abdomen. Has anyone had this before? They gave me 2 injections into the nerves...(made me say very bad words)....it helped with the pain, haven't had to take any pain meds, but it's only temporary....Anyone had this?

--
Karan..

Always waking up each day expecting good things!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: