reducing abdominal adhesions without surgery

Sun Mar 6 17:58:01 2011

I had abdominal "emergency" surgery related to a intestinal obstruction in October 2010. In February 2011 I was admitted back to the hospital for pain. This is when I discovered the wonders of adhesions. Interesting how my surgeon never mentioned to me that adhesions may occur after surgery. It was also interesting too find out that that my surgeon didnt exercise the option of applying "Seprafilm" which is filmlike material, which looks similar to wax paper to possibly lessen the amount of adhesions.

Ok so here i am now looking for a way to live my life with my adhesions because im told surgery to remove adhesions will only make more adhesions.

Using google as a search engine I found that there is technique that remove adhesions without surgery and im looking who may know or have more information about this technique. The technique/method involves hyaluronidase, a mucolytic enzyme which breaks down hyaluronic acid, an ingredient of connective tissue. It is injected into the scar.

Again i dont know how well it works but I think its worth talking to a surgeon who specializes in adhesions about this technique/method. If anyone can point me to a well known surgeon I would appreciate it. I live in central Florida, very familiar with NYC, dont mind traveling to unfamiliar state.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: