need doctor

Sun Mar 6 18:02:27 2011

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Jennifer Brady Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2011 9:36 AM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: need doctor

Hello. Could you tell me what dr told you about infection starting adhesions? It makes sense..... I have had many many cysts rupture. too many to count. I have wondered if there is a connection between cysts and adhessions. I was thinking it was abnormal cells or auto imune problem. any information would be greately apprciated!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you                                                                                         Jenn On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 11:16 PM, IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> wrote: From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Noreen Skinner Sent: Monday, November 15, 2010 12:33 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: need doctor

Hi all, I am in desperate need for a doctor familiar with adhesions in my area. I live in Ocean Twp New Jersey. There isn't even a support group here. I am at my Witt's end. The doctors here don't know what to do with me. I have had many (6) abdominal surgeries, the first due to an ovarian cyst that ruptured. The doctors tell me that this is what started my problems with adhesions. They say that when you have an infection spread through your abdominal cavity that starts all the adhesions to form. Who really knows, I have seen a lot of different opinions on this. Anyway I am in terrible pain every day and need a doc who can help me out. Any suggestions would be helpful. Sincerely, Noreen Skinner

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: