PA help

Sun Mar 20 12:34:16 2011

Adhesions survivor and sufferer for 4 years. Had abdominoplasty to remove 4 pounds of adhesions. Did well for 3 months then bam they came back big time. Feel like guinea pig with shots, needles, trigger point this, new costly drug that doesn't work that. Sick of it all and need advice. Was on oxycodone 5 2-3 per day and doing well. Have gone to psychologist since day 1 since i have been fearful of narcotic pain meds and ive wanted to make sure any psychological issues dealing with the pain are properly dealt with.recently my Pcp sends me to pm who changes to nucynta and a TENS unit and I'm not doing well at all. Pain worse, headache and serious stomach issues with this med and yeah it isn't a cheap med either. Pm discussed butrans patch anyone know about this one? I'm not sure why they changed what was working. It is bad enough to feel the pain but not only can you feel the adhesions you can see them on the right side of my stomach so it isn't like it is this mystery diagnosis or anything. Im not willing to go the surgical route again. I have 2 young kids and 2 jobs that I have to keep but at this rate I'm losing function and scared. Im turning 40 this year and I have too much to do to be down with constant pain. Ugh sorry for the vent, thanks for reading and if you have any advice on how I cAn assert myself to these docs without them thinking I'm some crazed lunatic I'd be grateful.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: