Re: Looking for Doctors in DC or Northern Virginia

Sun Apr 17 12:12:56 2011

No it is not living and you deserve adequate pain medication. Have faith and hope. I had many, many operations and years of pain. Now I am pain free and lead a normal life. It is behind me. But of course, that could change any day as we all know. Adhesions do come back. I am one of the lucky ones. Read past emails here. Learn all you can, and do not give up. There is hope.

Love, Sally

-----Original Message----- From: IAS AdminSent: Thursday, March 31, 2011 8:20 PMTo: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Looking for Doctors in DC or Northern Virginia From: licb28@wichitaonline.net (Liv B) Subject: Looking for Doctors in DC or Northern Virginia

I have been living with the pain of adhesions for about 5 years now. The pain was so severe that I ended up in the emergency room in June of 2009 and had surgery to remove the adhesions. Life was wonderful for about 10 months and slowly the familiar pain began gain. Now it's unbearable, but every physician I've talked to basically says the same thing....just learn to live with it. My question is--is this really living? If anyone on here knows of a good doc in DC or Northern VA please let me know.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: