Referral request

Mon May 9 21:20:01 2011

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Teresa Franklin Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 5:06 AM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Referral request

hello my name is ann and i suffer with adhesions too. i go to a good dr. here in cinn. ohio who specializes in adhesions and adhesion surgery. i also have one of the best pain  clinics Dr. in the city who under stands the problem we are going through. the good thing that happen to me was God sent me to a therphist  that has the same problem that we have and it has been a thousand pounds of weight of me trying to explain to some one the pain we are in with out being looked at as if we are drug seekers.  i would be glad to share the info with u if u like .n please feel free to email me back. hang in there , ann

--- On Tue, 4/19/11, IAS Admin <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> wrote:

From: IAS Admin <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> Subject: Referral request To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Date: Tuesday, April 19, 2011, 11:39 PM Sender: nicolesthreesons@hotmail.com (Nicole) Subject: Re: refefral request

Hi Dawn,

My goodness...I never thought anyone knew the exact same thing that I am going through.  You and I are exactly alike.  I have not had nearly as many surgeries as you; however I have had my fair share.  I have had 6 in the past 2 1/2 years.  My most recent was Feb 1st.  The same ob/gyn ahas done them all.  However, it takes someone who is well versed in this field to "get" it.  I am 31 years old and I have 3 wonderful little boys.  They are my life and it is so comepletely difficult to take care of them and everthing else all while trying to keep a smiling face on when suffering from this excruciating pain.  No one can possibly understand unless they have been told that there is nothing else that can be done.  That makes you feel so hopeless and shocked and you just feel like giving up because to suffer this pain day in and day out for the rest of your life is too unbearable to imagine.  I have been to one pain therapist after another with nothing.  Even they look at you like your crazy and your a drug addict.  I think that that is the hardest part is to have no one that understands and treats you like you are addicted and trying to get high of pain meds.  Mine basically called me a liar over and over. 

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: