ADHESIAN HORROR

Sun Jul 31 19:48:56 2011

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Jennifer Brady Sent: Monday, July 25, 2011 1:40 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: ADHESIAN HORROR

Hi Johurt I am going through old emails looking for information to print and take to three doctors this week. I saw  your email just now. I guess I had never read it. Your symptoms sound exactly like mine. I have had a few surgeries on ovaries; including ovary removal. Now Iam contemplatng a total hysterectmy.....I need to have it done. Uterus is prolapsed to left pelvic floor and altough it hasn't been diagnosesd as being on the ligiment I know it is. It is also attatched to a few different sections of my intestines and colon. lots of pain and issues. ..I am reluctant to have surgery though. As we know   having a surgery dosen't solve the problem. How are you feeling? Are you the same, better, or worse? Have you found any help? I hope you have please email back and hopefullly we can all help each other find some answers :)

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 10:01 AM, IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> wrote: Sender: johurt4@aol.com (johurt4@aol.com) Subject: ADHESIAN HORROR

Hello my name is Johurt4 I had 4 back to back c-ections, then becaue of all the pain on the left lower side they found out my left ovary wa cared to my intestines and lot of cysts so it was removed along with my uterous because it was also scared to things it should not have been and causing pain.  Which that wa done in June of 09 then I continued to be in pain so they wanted remove the right ovary becaue it was one big cyst which that was in Nov of 09.  The doctor declined to do a laporscopy sugery because I have way to much scar tissue so I have had 6 major abdominal sugeries pretty much back to back.  I have chronic abdomial pain rectal bleeding,constipated or very thin bowel movements have bloating and vomit during a bowel movement my stomack hurts so bad to go and it will hurt all day long constant nausea,low apetite can not pass gas or it is very hard to someone please help..

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: