Re: Help!!

Sat Aug 13 15:51:40 2011

That does not Sound like Dr. Gerhart, if you left a message he never got it it go to his website, Dr. Clark Gerhart and hit contact and fill out the form,

--
Virginia Brill

>----- Original Message ----- From: "IAS Admin" <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Saturday, August 06, 2011 5:24 PM Subject: FW: Help!!

> > Sender: crislil51@hotmail.com (cristine) > Subject: Re: Help!! > > At Sat, 23 Jul 2011, Sarah wrote: >> >>I am so glad I found a place where people understand what we are going >>thru! The love of my life is slowly being taken from us due to a stage >>4 frozen abdomen and a body that is engulfed in adhesions. His doctor >>gave him less then 6 months to live. His bowel has completely died off >>and his small intestine is worthless. The adhesions have attached to >>his lung, his kidney and have webbed his lower rib cage. We are >>desperate for a miracle. He has been to the doctor in Kissimmee, FL >>who referred him to Dr. Gerhart in Pennsylvania. To date, after many >>many calls, he has not called back. We are trying to do anything >>possible. >>We live in Chicago. He is trying to contact the Mayo clinic at this >>point because we do not know where to turn to next. Can anyone give us >>any sort of direction??? >> >>-- >>All my love, Sarah >> > > Dear Sara, so concerned to read yr plea.My daughter has adhesions and her > naturopathic doctor has put her on a gluten/dairy free diet.So far so > good!You must be at the stage where you'll try anything, so give it a try! > Good luck and don't despair.Consult a naturopath now.I'll pray for you > both.....Christine. >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: