past abdominal past neck surgeries have adhesions may be having more surgery help

Sat Dec 3 20:44:45 2011

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Debbie Baranes Sent: Monday, November 28, 2011 12:45 AM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: past abdominal past neck surgeries have adhesions may be having more surgery help

I wish I had the answers and could help you, I can tell you this you are not alone!!! If its possible make sure you have a Doctor who understands your concerns, they seem to be hard to fined! Good luck and best wishes to you on the journey to get well. Debbie B NY

--- On Mon, 11/28/11, IAS Admin <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> wrote:

From: IAS Admin <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> Subject: past abdominal past neck surgeries have adhesions may be having more surgery help To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Date: Monday, November 28, 2011, 2:12 AM From: bells200@hotmail.com (surps) Subject: past abdominal past neck surgeries have adhesions may be having more surgery help

i have had several abdominal surgeries in the past and have lots of adhesions.  i may be looking at a hysterectomy in the future.  is this dangerous.  i also have a large dominant chestnut size nodule on my thyroid. i may need surgery on that.  i have had neck surgeries in my past as well. i would imagine i have adhesions there too.  will these two surgeries be dangerous.  i am scared since the adhesions can cause a more complicated surgery....  help

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: