digestion

Sat May 5 09:51:02 2012

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Rebecca Tucker Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 11:05 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: digestion

Due to adhesions, fiber has always caused me problems because of gastroparesis. I've found that my body cycles and when I have good bowel sounds, I can get away with eating things that are more difficult to digest....like beef. When my bowel sounds are sluggish, I eat baby food. Meat sticks are my favorite and of course, all the fruits. You need to get in touch with your gut! It's imparative!!! RebaT

From: IAS Admin <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com>

Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2012 8:48 PM Subject: digestion

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of kelly murray Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2012 4:10 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: digestion

I always feel worse after I eat but I just keep EATING!  I have tried the liquid meal replacements which make me feel a little better but it's hard to be on a liquid diet.  High fiber hurts me.

Kelly   > Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 11:38:25 -0500
> From: tracy.joslin@adhesions.org
> To: adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com
> Subject: digestion
>
> Sender: chickenlegs1953@hotmail.com (Reynette Williams)
> Subject: digestion
>
> I have a belly full of adhesions, many obstructions and hospital stays.
> I have noticed lately that every time I eat, I fell unwell.
> Bloated and crampy. No matter what I eat. Liquids go down a little better.
> Any one else having the same experience and what are you doing to help?
> Thanks
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: