questions (related to airplane flights)

Fri Nov 16 20:33:13 2012

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Katt Luce Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2012 3:37 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: questions

I had trouble flying after I had eaten some biscuits on the lunch tray.  I later read the ingredients and they included dried nonfat milk!   Now I take Digestive Advantage Lactose Intolerant, one pill a day.  No problems.   ~ Kathleen

From: IAS Admin <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com>

Sent: Wednesday, November 7, 2012 5:53 PM Subject: questions From: chickenlegs1953@hotmail.com (Reynette Williams) Subject: questions

I have a few questions for everyone.  Has anyone had a hard time with their belly after flying.  I did and now am afraid to fly again.  I had a lot of pain the next day but thank goodness it went away after a day. Also I am experiencing nausea every morning after going to the bathroom. This is a new symptom for me, it goes away after about an hour.  Also I know that taking laxatives is not a good choice but what do you do to keep things moving to avoid obstructions? Thanks for all your help.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: