ADHESIONS digest 1529

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Sun Mar 17 22:03:37 2013

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Maikki Gonzalez Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 9:26 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: ADHESIONS digest 1529

I just need a doc close to me! I wish adhesions were more well understood On Mar 13, 2013 9:21 PM, "International Adhesions Society" <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> wrote:

________________________________________ @adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Smflynn08

--
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 3:57 PM
To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org
Subject: Re: ADHESIONS digest 1529

I gotta agree too, Dr. Redan is a great doctor....unfortunately not many doctors are familiar with adhesions, as you all with adhesions know.  Im sure you all went through the diagnosis when they first started of "constipation"...More doctors need to be educated on adhesions so they realize people arent "faking, constipated or having heartburn".  Dr Redan helped me so much with mine....

-----Original Message----- From: International Adhesions Society <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Sun, Mar 10, 2013 6:35 pm Subject: ADHESIONS digest 1529 From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Dmain799@aol.com Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2013 11:22 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: ADHESIONS digest 1529

gotta agree dr redan celebration its near orlando had surgery everything highly recommended beautiful hospital and the dr understands adhesions like no other In a message dated 3/7/2013 10:37:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, adhesions@adhesions.org writes:

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: