I guess I'm not alone!

Sun May 2 17:12:41 1999

Wow, this is the first chance I've had to check out the site! I've been visiting with Dr. Wiseman for almost a year and have participated in the chat a time or two, but this forum really makes me realize just how many of us there are!

My first baby passed away in 1980 and the infection that caused his death caused me to have chronic pelvic inflammatory disease. After seven laparoscopys and laparatomys for this condition, guess what, I had a lovely new condition as well. I also have something called microabcess pyoderma which causes infection and abnormal scar tissue formation.

So, anyway, I'm in the same boat as the rest of you, living with pain, infection, illness and physicians who take me anything but serious. If one more physician gives me the choice between psychotropic drugs or more surgery I think I'll scream!! I struggle to work a full time job, a part time job and managing a home and family and I don't feel like I excell in any of them, primarily because I live with this illness!

I am thrilled to see this site and I would love to hear from any of you who would like to visit with me! I do have a fair amount of information on this condition and have spent a great deal of time investigating and learning! I have a strong belief in herbal therapy and would love to hear about any therapies or relief any of you have discovered!

I would like to thank Dr. Wiseman for his hard work and determination and what he is doing to help all of us!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: