Tue May 11 15:08:48 1999

At Tue, 11 May 1999, sherry wrote: >
>I am a little nervous today, have been nauseated most of the day. I
>decided to read the posts as they always make me feel better knowing I
>am not alone. Toni, I feel for you. I too have dense adhesions on my
>bowel, small and large intestine. I have experienced bowel obstructions
>and I am petrified this will happen again. I was having trouble going
>to the bathroom and after the laxatives failed, I started eating a lot
>of prunes which has helped. Do you have a lot of back pain and pulling?
>I went to my doctor yesterday too. He increased my pain medication and
>we just talked. I know he feels helpless as I do. I just wanted you to
>know that I am thinking about you and I will pray for all of us. Sherry

Hi Sherri,

I know chris does not like my gyn, but he was the dr I am used to yesterday, his bedside manor is fantastic, and he understands how I feel.

The drs have told me I am very high risk for obstructions, so that is why they want me to take senkot daily to move bowels everyday, now the laxatives are not working, and I HATE prunes, but I can drink prune juice, today I have a lot of pain, I expected more relief from the oxycontin, she has me on 10 mgs, every12 hours, and I almost called her today, painclinic, and tell her how bad I feel, but I will see how tomorrow goes.

chris, I know you say that my gyn thinks he cannot get the scope in, and everytime eny gyn has tried to do one they can only get it in so far, the adhesions from the pictures,,I saw are VERY thick, now I understand, they were like that after only four months, and he said they should not be like that, it usually takes years for adhesions to get that dense.

I do have all my faith in him, and when the time comes he will do the surgery, as long as I never obstruct!

Sherri, keep me informed on how you are doing too!

Toni

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: